Our aircraft interior rocks! The interior look, created by colourful headrests, is unique, stylish and playful. And yes, seats, panels, carpets, and everything else are the way they should be. Our flight attendants have been carefully selected and undergone a special training program, so they know how to keep people smiling during the flight. And for a nice touch, they are dressed in style with designer tailored uniforms.
Largest tour operators in Europe choose us because we can do more than any other national airline – we have air operator's certificates (AOC) in Lithuania and Poland as well as we are in the process of obtaining AOCs in Germany and Thailand, therefore, we may do much more than any non-national airline, e.g. fly outside of the EU or employ local staff onboard. We currently operate a fleet of Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, therefore, we can offer holiday destinations' programme of the most optimal range.
Why should you choose holiday destinations’ programme?
- Localized implementation – EU air operator’s certificates, local multilanguage crews;
- Tailored onboard services – flexible in meeting your service requirements;
- A team of specialists within arm's reach – ready to help you 24/7;
- Holiday mood for passengers – online check-in, onboard entertainment, quality in-flight meals, passionate customer service and attentive care of passengers’ needs;
- Aircraft tailored for comfortable journeys – aircraft configuration of 180 to 220 seats, new Recaro seats and modern LED lighting;
- Best price for European quality - our fleet is optimized for lowest cost and highest reliability and our operations are centralized in Lithuania that is one of the most cost-effective European places to run an aviation company.